Thursday, December 23, 2010

With The Good Comes The Bad

It's Christmas time, though I'm not excessively festive, which I usually am.
I love this time of year. For reasons such as family and the pure excitement I see in the eyes of my 3 year old nephew.
It's a love that only they can know.
I miss that love. But now, my love is for them and this look in their eyes.
It's wonderful.
Christmas is the greatest in my family, with so many memebers, the festivities are wondrous.

This time is always so happy and full of joy, celebrations of life and new starts.
Though, this year, there are many farewells I am not looking forward to saying.
And it has become a time for me to review the friendships and relationships I have created between myself and my friends and measure their value, the amount of happiness they create and the love they share.
I don't want to say goodbye, it's too hard.
But it is the beginning of the world's biggest adventure - life - for them.
And it is farwell, but not forever.

So, to the very few who follow this blog.
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I wish you every happiness in the world.
Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment