Saturday, April 30, 2011

Regroup

I'm trying to regroup my life, so I can fully understand where I am going with it. I am actually petrified of growing up, completely and utterly terrified. I don't want to not be the age I am now. I'm scared of moving away and losing contact with all of the people that I love and care for the most in this world. I don't want to lose the times I have shared with them and the moments that I will cherish forever. I hate school, but I love how it is my routine and it's those people that I will miss so much that I find at my school. It's super hard trying to figure out what I am going to do with my life and what my future holds. It's so exciting too, but mostly it's scary. And I wish more than anything for someone to take this journey with me and share my fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment