Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Lifetime Ago

Stranger, it's very surreal this blogspot nowadays. I feel like I havent written something meaningful in forever. So, here we go. A little update on my life:
I've finished school, graduated. It wasnt as hard as I expected it to be and life has been spectacular since it ended. I got an ATAR of 87.15, which I was really really happy with.
I've been to Sydney probably 10 times since then, visiting my brothers and enjoying no responsibilities. They are the best.
I turn 18 in 2 days. I'm so excited, but at the same time it makes me ridiculously scared. I just dont want to be old. I want to be a kid forever.
Im also moving to Western Australia in 50 days. I'll be there for 7 months and I am going to save so much money! Life is going to be really good.
Then Abby and I will venture to Europe for as long as we like and have the greatest time of our lives.

The future holds exceptional things. Things we can only dream about. Sometimes these dreams and our expectations become to far-fetched. This is why we must not expect to be dazzled by what we are yet to experience. I want to live like I have the least of everything. It will make my life seem far more perfect in every way.
This living thing, it's truly awesome.
It inspires me. People inspire me.
Culture.
Music.
It inspires me.
I have wanderlust. It has overthrown any other feeling my body possesses.
Let me travel, let me experience. I want to adventure.
I will do it. Our life is too easy to control.
Until then x

No comments:

Post a Comment