Thursday, September 30, 2010

Deleted Photographs

This is an image I've created in my mind...

I am a young girl, I'm dressed in a floral pink dress with white socks and white lace-up shoes. Everywhere I look I see daisies. But I am blind. I cannot physically see them. It's better like this though, because they become the daisies I want them to be. They're white, they have pink stems. I collect them, and as I pull the pink stems away, I can hear the hamronies of angels. I am so content. It's beautiful this place. I sit oh the vacant hillside and I make a collection of daisychains. The sunlight begins to fade away and I am feeling the breeze of the darkness coming on. I fall asleep and become engulfed in my dreams. This is the life.

I like this image a lot, I thought it was good enough to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment