Thursday, September 23, 2010

You see these red wine lips, I didnt dream of this.

The beauty of red wine is so wondrous that the words I type and formulate would give it no due credit.

It is the catalyst of my happiness, strange and alcoholic I know. Though for me, it is similar to the beauty I see in a small child's eyes. It is strangely idiotic that I be so in love with a mere substance.

I don't think it would bother me if I had to live on it, even if it was non-alcoholic.

Its beauty is unmeasureable, and if I could I would create a cute little club, based on the drinking of red wine, staining of lips and reading of romantic love stories.

God bless red wine.
And god bless this site, where I have the ability to jitter on about insignificant ideologies and thoughts, and no one can do a thing about it. Pure, pure loveee.

Good times to roll on.

1 comment:

  1. red wine club: ciarn and mimi
    where we have good times all the time
    ps you are da best

    ReplyDelete