Sunday, November 7, 2010

Harry James Potter

I'm off to see Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows in 9 days.
The amount of excitement I am feeling is borderline mental.
A few things I value about old HP:
- He has fought Voldemort many a times and yet, as a young boy, still manages to get past him and continue living.
- He has the two cutest best friends in the world. Ron is the greatest person known to man (after Harry of course) and Hermione is the prettiest thing I've ever seen.
- He has no parents and still can fight all the people he fights, with the support of his new family- The Order.
- Dumbledore takes him under his wing.
- He has a crush on his best friends sister.
- Merely watching his movie trailer gives me butterflies and goosebumps
- Everytime someone mentions his name or talks about the books, I instantly become so happy it's crazy.

So, this post is dedicated to Harry Potter, and his magical ability. I know he has changed my life and many others, he deserves a crown.

2 comments: