Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Unknown

As I sit here and bask in the non-present sunshine of this day, for once, it may seem to you, I am writing a post about happiness. Today and the last few days has opened my eyes completely. Who are we to know when our time will be up? How do we determine that? It's scary, but its reality.

Let's lose the focus on the hate and bitching, all the war and stuff. For once, I would love to see everyone happy, i'll wish it upon every star in the sky. We need to think about the people we love, our family, closest friends and even those we are just 'pals' with. Its about rising above our problems and wearing a smile, sharing a hug.

I don't want to die, I don't want anyone I know to die. I love the life I'm living, all the people in this world of mine are the strength in my body. I wish, again, upon every star in the night sky, that they live happy and fulfilled lives.

For those we have lost.
You are the stars I wish upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment