Saturday, January 1, 2011

Changing World's

My world is changing, for the better.

I once lived in this place, this world, that not many people knew about. A world where I had to find myself happiness and it was something that I often struggled to find.

Everything is changing in my world though.
My world has done a backflip.

Now, I live in this world, where happiness is easy to come by. I am always happy and have not shed a tear in a very long time. The people that I surround myself with have opened my eyes in so many ways. I don't know how or why, but this happiness has become a flame, that burns inside of me, it's not going out and I hope it doesn''t in the near future.
I'm writing again.

Lit,
by the simple smile,
of friends, fallen.
Fallen, like leaves,
from the sky.
Like a gift,
from God himself.
Mistaken?
Not I, not me.
This flame,
burns,
from the depths of the wik.
A happiness,
that only I can feel.
Keep burning,
my flame,
do not blow out,
don't let your light fade.
An everlasting light.
Cast by an everlasting flame.
Lit by their hearts.
My friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment