Monday, January 31, 2011

You There

I feel myself becoming trapped in time, in the fragments of my own imagination. I feel though, as if I am in many places at once. My world is spread out, across countries and seas. My love is not felt by only those whom I see. But, it is in the hearts of all those I seek to know. Those who I cannot fully understand life without. I'm living in a circle of my own life, I can feel myself and when I do it is easy to understand why, why I am happy and why life is so rewarding at the moment. I have this life, this time and all the happiness in the world to look forward to. I'm going to start living my life. I'm going to travel, to see hidden places and climb unforgiving mountains. I am going to be happy, not that I am not happy now. Because I am. But, this is all I think about. This future I have for myself.

This love I have, for all those who I care for, here and far far away, it will not die.
Love never fades does it, its the truth. We just don't know it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment