Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Home

I always wonder what I am going to be like when I grow up and when I'm away from here. From my home. I think I am moving too fast, I'm so focused on next year and finishing school and moving away and starting a whole new life. I'm not going to lie, its something I yearn for all the time. However, there are recurring moments that take place, that open my eyes. That show me that this moment we live in, this time we have now, it's more precious than the future and looking forward to what there is to come. For now, for this year, I have so many moments to look forward to, to live in. And they will make me happy for now, until next year comes and all the moments within that year will be so perfect and adventurous. That's a whole world away.

Home, it's where my heart is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment